Thursday, November 13, 2008

Off again

It will come as no surprise that the grass certainly has not grown under my feet since my 'retirement' from GAP Adventures.

This time I am travelling for my own pleasure and will not be dragging around 15 not so willing participants, and I can be the one to ask the dumb questions for a change. A feat I have managed with great alacrity so far...Jo...where are we going? How are we getting there? How much money do I need?

I better switch my brain on soon, or there will be trouble.

So where are we off to? Antarctica of course! We leave Sydney 14th Nov, fly to Argentina, board our ship for an 18 night 'cruise' to the southern most extremities of the world, see penguins, whales, walruses and ice!

Then we are back to tour around Chile, Argentina and poke our noses into Rio De Janerio.

So don't expect my updates to get any more regular, but they should be alot more exciting!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Oh we will be back in Australia on 13 Jan 09!

No comments: