Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who’s who?

I keep referring to ‘us’ in this blog, so I thought I should tell you who we are. There is me...of course, and Joanne, my long time house mate, friend, sanity provider and fellow traveller. Then on the Antarctic voyage we are travelling with Conny and Geoff, long time friends from Rovers, and if you remember they were in Thailand to see me in 2007, and we walked the Larapinta Trail together back in 2005. The other couple are Jeff and Ros. Jeff is a work mate of Jo’s and also was on the Larapinta trekking team.

After Antarctica we are all heading on separate adventures, Geoff and Conny are off to the Galapagos, Jeff and Ros are joining Jo & I on a tour in Patagonia. They have already tackled Peru before coming to the end of the world. After Patagonia Jo and I are off to sample some wines in Argentina and popping over to Rio de Janerio....because we can.

No comments: